Get the Clairification Key to Meaningful Donor Thank You’s: Understanding the “Why”
This is just the first of many bonuses paid Clairification School students will receive over the course of the year. That's right! Clairification 'School' is in session -- and there's plenty to learn.
This Bonus Guide kicks things off by helping you to craft an acknowledgment that speaks not just to what your donor gave, but to why. Knowing what motivates people to give can be a window into what type of thank you will be meaningful and truly appreciated.
- Brainstorm Exercise: What Motivates Your Donors to Give?
- Samples of Donor Motivations from Research
- How to Translate Donor Motivations into Meaningful Thank You’s
- Tips to Improve your Acknowledgments so They Offer Donors Greater Rewards
- Resource Recommendations
The Clairification Key to Meaningful Donor Thank You’s: Understanding the “Why” is free to enrolled students.
I also look forward to sending you the latest Clairification articles by email, plus updates on the latest philanthropy news, curated resources and links to lots of free tips, tools, strategies and learning opportunities in my bimonthly “Clairity Click-it,” generously sponsored by Bloomerang.
Please check in at least monthly, as I’ll be offering new goodies all the time! You get:
- Your own 'My Clairification' Dashboard
- Student Only Bonuses
- Useful Monthly Tips
- Monthly Inspiration
- Free student-only webinars!