Join 'Clairification School' to Get The
Insights You Need
to Achieve Your Mission
600+ Articles Are Just a Click Away
You don’t need me to repeat what you already know.
Or parrot what others are telling you. You need me to tell it like I see it – based on current experience, developing trends plus 30+years working on the inside doing in-the-trenches nonprofit fundraising and marketing. I’ve often been told I’m both visionary and practical. I want you to be both too. Passionate, to inspire philanthropy. Brass tacks, to make it so.
Consider Clairification your online, year-round fundraising school.
I’ll tell you not just what to do, but why. You’ll get tons of useful content — pretty much for peanuts — because I’m dedicated to giving you the knowledge you need to succeed. Some folks have told me it’s “ridiculously inexpensive” for what you get — and I hope you’ll think so too! [It’s okay. I can take a little ridicule.]
As others taught me, so do I wish to teach you.
I’ll encourage you to think. Plan. Review. Reflect. Think again. And I’ll give you in-depth information about how to get to where you want to go. You’ll get cutting-edge thought leadership, challenges to conventional wisdom and plenty of applicable theory borrowed from complementary disciplines. You’ll also get action tips, “how to” lists, easy-to-use templates and lots of free, useful resources. I’ll be your fundraising and nonprofit marketing guide. Teacher. Mentor. Cheerleader. And I’ll hold your hand along the way.
Please join me on the pathway to passionate philanthropy, not forgettable fundraising.
By becoming a “philanthropy facilitator” you’ll become much more than just a “fundraiser.” You’ll become an expert “friend-raiser” and “fun-raiser” who creates loyal, lifelong partners. Because philanthropy should be fun, for you and your donors.
Why Leaders Join Clairification School
I am convinced Claire Axelrad is the smartest person in fundraising. Her articles are impeccably researched, deeply thoughtful, and invariably useful to me. Thank you, Claire.
-Tom Ahern, Ahern Donor Communications
Claire is a fundraising ninja
– Joanne Fritz, Nonprofit Charitable Organizations Guide, About.com
Claire is a superb professional, deep thinker and creative spirit in the service of philanthropy. I have worked with her in a variety of roles for nearly two decades, and have admired and supported her work. She is a person of utmost integrity, and a brilliant mind.
– Kay Grace, Principal, Transforming Philanthropy
It’s precisely on target. Your piece on attrition, Claire, is dynamite. Amazing. Congratulations.
–Jerry Panas, CEO, Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
Clairification offers accessible, ‘one-stop’ education to keep leaders fresh, focused and forward-thinking. It’s the equivalent of an ongoing mini ‘fundraising school’ – suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced — absent the homework and rules. Just the good stuff. The fun and “aha” moments that get you charged up and ready to conquer the world!
Plus, it’s a mini “think tank” and “salon” as your feedback is warmly welcomed. The more comments, the merrier. Thinking together is more fun than thinking alone. So join Clairification — and be part of the discussion!
Student Only Benefits
- EXCLUSIVE Article Access: Detailed weekly insights on fundraising, marketing, leadership and management
- Only folks who have enrolled get full access to the year-long Clairification “curriculum.” All for one small $100 tuition fee. That’s not a monthly fee. That’s an annual fee – a full year of jam-packed content equivalent to what you’ll find elsewhere for $600 - $1,000, or even more. [I’m just trying to cover costs so I can continue to share with you what I know and learn]
- You’ll get a minimum of four in-depth articles/month. Often more.
- These are not “sales” blog posts. They’re filled with theory, practice, tools and tips. Many are the equivalent of webinars and courses you might purchase elsewhere for upwards of $97 or more a pop. Do the math. That’s a value of roughly $5,000 for just the articles. And there’s much more (see below).
- Articles will be organized in categories so you can follow one or more “educational tracks” and search for the topics of greatest relevance to you.
- Articles will be calendared with an eye to what you need most at particular points in time so you can capitalize on your opportunities. This means planning ahead for year-end giving, donor-centered holidays, giving days, strategic planning/budgeting and more.
- Curated Resources – RECOMMENDATIONS on best articles, podcasts, videos, books, trainings and tools to support your professional development and help you raise more money
- You’ll receive bimonthly ‘Clairity Click-its’ – a curated e-newsletter with links to inspiring articles, free resources, tools and training I find across the web.
- I just can’t help but share this stuff with you. If I know about it I want you to know about it too!
- STUDENT ONLY TIPS AND BONUSES – New tips added every month! Up-to-date information on the latest research, best practices and trends in the social benefit sector designed to help you:
- Find and reach your goal
- Prepare for the reality of today’s marketplace
- Stand out from the competition in a good way
- Think bigger so you don’t leave money on the table
- Work smart, not just hard
- Put the important ahead of the urgent
- Gain practical tips and tools to implement what you learn
- Tackle daily challenges of guiding staff, board and volunteers to success
- Sustain your organization over the long haul
- Be the best at what you do
- Have more fun with your job
- Generous Product DISCOUNTS – Advance notice and generous discounts on e-courses, webinars, e-guides, and more
- Discounts so generous you’ll often make up more than the cost of your tuition with just one purchase — or free give-away!
- Priority access to coaching spots and classes
- Personal DASHBOARD – Your own personal ‘My Clairification’ log-in dashboard with:
- Easy access to enrolled students only articles
- Bimonthly ‘Clairity Click-it’ with recommended articles, free resources and upcoming training opportunities across the web
- Monthly enrolled students only tips and tools
- Inspiring quotes to lift your spirits
- Bonuses — I love presents!
- … and much more!
- Thank You Gift! – Enroll and get your free E-Book: Key to Meaningful Donor Thank You’s. This is a Clairification School exclusive. It’s not for sale. It’s only for you.
The Nitty Gritty
- You get exclusive, unlilmited access to in-depth Clairification articles.
- You get bonus webinars.
- You get bonus e-guides, checklists and templates.
- You get bonus monthly tips via your personal dashboard.
- You get product and course discounts.
- You get priority access to coaching slots.
I’m committed to sharing with you regularly — running my own online ‘mini fundraising school’ with weekly insights and practical advice on fundraising, marketing and nonprofit leadership.
Please Join the Clairification Community
A year’s worth of content like this will cost you up to $1,000/year elsewhere. Plus you’ll often have to be at your desk at appointed times, usually for a solid hour. And you’ll have to take notes!
Clairification articles won’t take up an hour of your time, the notes are already written for you and you can access the material at your convenience. Plus, “tuition” is almost free. Your small annual fee of just $100 covers a full year of “school” — really the equivalent in content to 40 to 50 webinars/year! And you can easily make it back in discounts and bonuses.
Clairification is not just my name. It's my job!
I'll give you weekly clairity with insightful articles, practical tips and more.
Your Free E-Book: Key to Meaningful Donor Thank You's [Take a Peek]
What People Are Saying
Claire is a fundraising ninja
Engaging your help was such a huge pivot moment for me and the Board. We would never – not in a million years – have even dreamed of doing a significant challenge at our event without all of the teaching, support, resources and guidance that you brought to us. Sometimes there are these moments in life that you only realize in retrospect were miracles – and that is exactly how I look back at that decision to work with you on our fundraising engine!
Your piece on attrition, Claire, is dynamite. Amazing. It’s precisely on target. Congratulations.
Brilliant summary of the whole “story v. stats” thing, Claire. Thank you.
Claire Axelrad has been a highly effective fundraiser for over 30 years and her blog is just a wealth of wisdom. What’s particularly notable about Clairification is that although the work is based on decades of past experience, Claire is always looking forward as well. She was the first among her veteran fundraising peers to embrace online and social fundraising and is now one of their most sensible and insightful proponents. She’s a great resource!
You have been absolutely terrific to work with. Your roadmap and assessment of where we are and where we can go has been so instrumental in having the board stop and think about our future. Your audit is allowing us to move forward in tangible ways to improve our work so that we may help more clients in need of our services. I will count you among my many blessings throughout the year.
I’m subscribed to a million fundraising blogs and the one I consistently open and read most of, is yours. The content is always carefully curated and helpful, not just sales pitch after sales pitch for your own stuff. You stand out, in a good way.
You are one of the few fundraising experts that I read faithfully, and we have no shortage of those who publish regularly. But your material is always thoughtful and realistic. Thank you for your candor and good advice.
We have been loving the work of Claire Axelrad since we came across her work, every blog of hers is insightful, well thought out and enlightening.
Most lucid, most succinct checklist I have read on the engagement process. This is the best. Should be required reading for all concerned with major gift solicitation.
You are a forever flowing fountain of enormous information and a wealth of ideas. Thanks for being there for all of us small non-profits
I read your newsletter all the time and find your advice “spot on” and always usable. I pass it on consistently to the staff and other board members. I really appreciate all you do to help nonprofits. Thanks.
You remind me about what is most important and why I love this profession. I just discovered you and your blog about three weeks ago and I wanted to write today to say thank you for sharing your wisdom and expertise. I find your posts, new and old, so spot on. You nail it.
Everybody involved in philanthropy should read these articles slowly and with a very opened mind and a willingness to take from them the necessary components to change the manner and techniques we presently use in order to embrace what philanthropy is all about “Love”. I have no doubt it would be transformational.
Suggest subscribing. Thanks, Claire! I am a regular- and I have forwarded your thoughtful and inspiring column and as well. Keep up the good work.
I came across your website and I hit the goldmine! I was asked to join a board and found I need to understand how to build a donor base from the ground up. I searched, only to find expensive consultants or free info that didn’t offer any helpful information. Thank you for sharing so much valuable information!!
Claire, you consistently remind me of the proven basic facts of fundraising!! Thank you!! I consistently share them with our team and with the newbie fundraisers I am mentoring.
Could not make it any easier… Claire Axelrad straightforwardly tells social media/marketing managers of nonprofit organizations that they need to change how they communicate with
Many thanks – this is terrific, impressive data! You are an impressive source. And I’ve been around a long time.
Wow! Inspiration out the wazoo! Many thanks — I keep up with trends and lots of blog-posts to stay on top of my game. This goes way beyond technique and reaches deep inside to remind me why I’ve done this work for 40 years!
Thank you for your brilliant blog. I have been a follower for many years and learnt so much from you. Ultimately, it translates into many more families getting the support they deserve. You help me raise more money for my UK charity. Please never stop bringing the best out of me! You’re special.
Exactly what our profession can use – clarification –- the title of your blog. You help us keep faith with the past while making sense of the present and future. You have a balanced and respectful understanding of what this is all about. Thanks.
I’d recommend you sign up. I signed up for about a dozen blogging fundraiser consultants, but have since canceled most. She’s one of two left standing. I like how she organizes her thoughts about fundraising, and her conversation planning techniques are very familiar to me from my work as a prosecutor. I believe that she was a practicing attorney and who changed careers like I have, and my best guess is that she was a litigator as well. This is a very good article and there are several other blogs (her own) that she links to within it, so even though this is a small article you could spend some time here.