Join 'Clairification School' to Get The Insights You Need
to Achieve Your Mission
600+ Articles Are Just a Click Away
You don’t need me to repeat what you already know.
Or parrot what others are telling you. You need me to tell it like I see it – based on current experience, developing trends plus 30+years working on the inside doing in-the-trenches nonprofit fundraising and marketing. I’ve often been told I’m both visionary and practical. I want you to be both too. Passionate, to inspire philanthropy. Brass tacks, to make it so.
Consider Clairification your online, year-round fundraising school.
I’ll tell you not just what to do, but why. You’ll get tons of useful content — pretty much for peanuts — because I’m dedicated to giving you the knowledge you need to succeed. Some folks have told me it’s “ridiculously inexpensive” for what you get — and I hope you’ll think so too! [It’s okay. I can take a little ridicule.]
As others taught me, so do I wish to teach you.
I’ll encourage you to think. Plan. Review. Reflect. Think again. And I’ll give you in-depth information about how to get to where you want to go. You’ll get cutting-edge thought leadership, challenges to conventional wisdom and plenty of applicable theory borrowed from complementary disciplines. You’ll also get action tips, “how to” lists, easy-to-use templates and lots of free, useful resources. I’ll be your fundraising and nonprofit marketing guide. Teacher. Mentor. Cheerleader. And I’ll hold your hand along the way.
Please join me on the pathway to passionate philanthropy, not forgettable fundraising.
By becoming a “philanthropy facilitator” you’ll become much more than just a “fundraiser.” You’ll become an expert “friend-raiser” and “fun-raiser” who creates loyal, lifelong partners. Because philanthropy should be fun, for you and your donors.
Why Leaders Join Clairification School
I am convinced Claire Axelrad is the smartest person in fundraising. Her articles are impeccably researched, deeply thoughtful, and invariably useful to me. Thank you, Claire.
-Tom Ahern, Ahern Donor Communications
Claire is a fundraising ninja
– Joanne Fritz, Nonprofit Charitable Organizations Guide, About.com
Claire is a superb professional, deep thinker and creative spirit in the service of philanthropy. I have worked with her in a variety of roles for nearly two decades, and have admired and supported her work. She is a person of utmost integrity, and a brilliant mind.
– Kay Grace, Principal, Transforming Philanthropy
It’s precisely on target. Your piece on attrition, Claire, is dynamite. Amazing. Congratulations.
–Jerry Panas, CEO, Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
Clairification offers accessible, ‘one-stop’ education to keep leaders fresh, focused and forward-thinking. It’s the equivalent of an ongoing mini ‘fundraising school’ – suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced — absent the homework and rules. Just the good stuff. The fun and “aha” moments that get you charged up and ready to conquer the world!
Plus, it’s a mini “think tank” and “salon” as your feedback is warmly welcomed. The more comments, the merrier. Thinking together is more fun than thinking alone. So join Clairification — and be part of the discussion!
Enrollee Only Benefits
- EXCLUSIVE Article Access: Detailed weekly insights on fundraising, marketing, leadership and management
- Only folks who have enrolled get full access to the year-long Clairification “curriculum.” All for one $100 tuition fee. That’s not a monthly fee. That’s an annual fee – a full year of jam-packed content equivalent to what you’ll find elsewhere for $500, $600, $700 or even more. [I’m just trying to cover costs so I can continue to share with you what I know and learn]
- You’ll get a minimum of four in-depth articles/month. Often more.
- These are not “sales” blog posts. They’re filled with theory, practice, tools and tips. Many are the equivalent of webinars and courses you might purchase elsewhere for upwards of $97 or more a pop. Do the math. That’s a value of roughly $5,000 for just the articles. And there’s much more (see below).
- Articles will be organized in categories so you can follow one or more “educational tracks” and search for the topics of greatest relevance to you.
- Articles will be calendared with an eye to what you need most at particular points in time so you can capitalize on your opportunities. This means planning ahead for year-end giving, donor-centered holidays, giving days, strategic planning/budgeting and more.
- Curated Resources – RECOMMENDATIONS on best articles, podcasts, videos, books, trainings and tools to support your professional development and help you raise more money
- You’ll receive bimonthly ‘Clairity Click-its’ – a curated e-newsletter with links to inspiring articles, free resources, tools and training I find across the web.
- I just can’t help but share this stuff with you. If I know about it I want you to know about it too!
- ENROLLEE ONLY TIPS AND BONUSES – New tips added every month! Up-to-date information on the latest research, best practices and trends in the social benefit sector designed to help you:
- Find and reach your goal
- Prepare for the reality of today’s marketplace
- Stand out from the competition in a good way
- Think bigger so you don’t leave money on the table
- Work smart, not just hard
- Put the important ahead of the urgent
- Gain practical tips and tools to implement what you learn
- Tackle daily challenges of guiding staff, board and volunteers to success
- Sustain your organization over the long haul
- Be the best at what you do
- Have more fun with your job
- Generous Product DISCOUNTS – Advance notice and generous discounts on e-courses, webinars, e-guides, and more
- Discounts so generous you’ll often make up more than the cost of your tuition with just one purchase — or free give-away!
- Priority access to coaching spots and classes
- Personal DASHBOARD – Your own personal Clairification School log-in dashboard with:
- Easy access to enrolled students only articles
- Bimonthly ‘Clairity Click-it’ with recommended articles, free resources and upcoming training opportunities across the web
- Monthly enrolled students only tips and tools
- Inspiring quotes to lift your spirits
- Bonuses — I love presents
- … and much more!
- CLAIRIFICATION SCHOOL FORUM – a venue for monthly discussions on topics of interest, and your opportunity to begin and contribute to conversations.
- Thank You Gift! – Enroll and get your free E-Book: Key to Meaningful Donor Thank You’s. This is a Clairification School exclusive. It’s not for sale. It’s only for you.
The Nitty Gritty
You get bonus webinars, e-guides, checklists and templates.
You get product and course discounts and priority access to coaching slots.
I’m committed to sharing with you regularly — running my own online ‘mini fundraising school’ with weekly in-depth articles on fundraising, marketing and nonprofit leadership.
As noted above, many articles are the equivalent of webinars and courses you might purchase elsewhere for upwards of $97 or more a pop.
You won’t pay $97 a pop. Not by a long shot. Just a small administrative fee to keep my ‘school’ up and running — and buy me tea to keep my mind clear as I write and create (I confess: I drink about a pot of the stuff daily).
Please Join the Clairification Community
A year’s worth of content like this will cost you up to $800/yea elsewhere. Plus you’ll often have to be at your desk at appointed times, usually for a solid hour. And you’ll have to take notes!
Clairification articles won’t take up an hour of your time, the notes are already written for you and you can access the material at your convenience. Plus, “tuition” is almost free. Your annual fee of $100 covers a full year of “school” — really the equivalent in content to 40 to 50 webinars/year! And you can easily make it back in discounts and bonuses.