It’s that time of year. You know. The best movies of the year. Best books of the year. Most embarrassing moments of the year.
Here’s my “Top Ten” list of the most-read Clairification articles in 2016. Some of them were written this past year. Some in previous years (oldies, but apparently goodies – at least according to Clairification readers).
It’s interesting to me that they’re mostly very practical articles about brass tacks fundraising. I enjoy writing about nonprofit marketing, management and trends as well. Writing about the psychology of fundraising fascinates me, as do the changes we’re seeing – big ones! – in the wake of the digital revolution.
What about you? Please take a moment to let me know what you’d like to hear about in the coming year by completing this ‘My Clairification’ Survey. I’d love to provide what you’d most like to learn about.
After you’ve completed the survey, take this opportunity to see what everyone else found useful last year.
The Clairification ‘Top Ten’ Reader Favorites
- Fundraising Silent Auctions: It’s the Items, Stupid
- 6 Keys to Rock Thank You Calls and Retain More Donors
- 6 Ways to Raise More Money with Your Annual Fundraising Appeal
- THANKS(for)GIVING: 9 Mistakes Nonprofits Make Thanking Donors
- 7 Little-Known Secrets That Will Get You a Visit with Your Donor
- How to Make Donors Happy to Say “Yes” to Your Fundraising Appeal
- Ultimate Guide to Convert Event Attendees into Donors
- Check Your Next Appeal Letter Against This 16-Point List Before Sending
- 3-Word Recipe Guaranteed to Raise Money
- A Revolutionary Way to Influence Year-End Philanthropy
Feel free to let me know which ones you most enjoyed in the comments below.
It is my sincere honor and great pleasure to provide useful content to you so that you can do your most important work.
Thank you for all you do to make our world a better and more caring place.
Warmest wishes to you and yours for a happy and healthy new year.
See you in 2017!
P.S. If you’ve recently joined as a paid subscriber, please take a moment to visit your ‘My Clairification’ Dashboard. You’ll find a useful tip there every month (this month there are several, since year-end is such a critical time for fundraisers). December is winding to a close, so catch it before January. [Subscribe here if you’ve been meaning to catch the discounted ‘Early Admit’ price — good until December 31st].