The use of Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) as a means for individuals to make philanthropic gifts continues to rise. So much so, in fact, I felt it imperative to help you understand how they work and how they may be of benefit to your charity.
- You don’t want to leave money on the table.
- You want to best serve your donors.
Today we’re going to take a look at:
- What a DAF is/is not
- Who DAF donors are/common characteristics
- How you can best serve DAF donors
- What you can do to leverage DAF philanthropy
Let’s begin at the beginning.Details