Yesterday I had the opportunity to present a webinar about nonprofit blogging. It was a privilege to connect with 163 registrants online, and to take some time as a community to explore why nonprofits should blog, how we can (1) get started; (2) keep it up, and (3) use our blogs as a hub for all of our marketing communications strategies.
- My E.D. thinks this will take up too much time. Will it?
- Why should we blog if we’re already doing Facebook and Twitter?
- How can I get my E.D. interested in blogs?
- Who’s the best person to write the blog?
- Why does blogging drive more traffic than a website?
- I’ve heard blogs are good for research. How does this work?
- What’s the number one tip, with limited staff, to creating success with a blog?
|Channel your inner David Letterman|
- What do we do if we don’t have a lot of existing content?