Nonprofit Blog Carnival Call for Submissions: Tricks or Treats – How To Get and Sustain Major Gifts
I’m majorly S C R E A M I N G with delight to be hosting this month’s Nonprofit Blog Carnival!
So majorly, in fact, that the subject this month is TRICKS or TREATS – How To Get and Sustain Major Gifts?
Tell us your tricks – the ones that work!
- Do you HAUNT prospects through a series of managed ‘moves’?
- Do you fly in on a BROOMSTICK and just drop in spontaneously?
- How do you put them under your SPELL?
Tell us some treats – ways you wow your donors!
- Smile like a JACK-O-LANTERN every time you think of them; then figure out a way to let them know?
- Give them lots of virtual CANDY (seriously, do you use social media for any part of your major gifts strategy)?