You’ve got one month before fall fundraising season begins in earnest.
What will you do with it?
I’VE GOT 10 TOP STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU GET ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW!
We’ll start with the first five today.
- Clean up Data
- Purge Mailing Lists
- Review Staff, Vendors and Freelancers
- Set Priority Objectives Based on Last Year’s Results
- Solidify a Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign
Next week we’ll look at:
- Send Impact Reports to Set the Stage
- Stock Up on Compelling, Relevant Stories and Photos
- Connect with Major and Mid-Level Donors
- Prioritize Contacts with Mid-Level and Other Promising Supporters
- Plan Ahead to Welcome Donors to The Flock